Self Leveling Tread Gangways (SLT)
Safe Harbor's SLT model is a versatile self adjusting stair system (SAS) built with variations of treads and safety in mind. Our self leveling gangways are engineered with the utmost versatility to accommodate variations in height that typically occur while accessing liquid tank trucks. All of our systems are custom made to fit your specific application.
Self Leveling Gangway Features & Benefits
- Working range of 45 degrees below horizontal and 50 degrees above horizontal
- Self supporting with a 500lb. load capacity
- 4 bolt nickle plated flange bearing at the main pivot point
- Double extended end tread provides operator larger safe zone and helps to eliminate the operator from having to stand on top of the vehicle
- Oversized powder coated top rail and midrail painted safety yellow for high visibility
- Oil impregnated bronze bushings at all intermediate pivot points provides smooth operation and extends gangway life
- Galvanized base tread provides added stregnth
- Modular base tread allows for quick installation helping to minimize downtime
- Pneumatic and hydraulic assist avaialble (all models). Spring counter balance standard.
- Open serrated walk surface helps to maximize footing and minimize water, product, and ice accumulated
- Industrial rubber "D" bumber protects the vehicle from damage