Safe Harbor COVID-19 Response
During the rapidly changing times, we are experiencing due to the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to inform the Safe Harbor family what steps we have taken to ensure the safety of all of our employees and to minimize impact to our distributors and customers. Below is an update of some of the measures we have taken at Safe Harbor Access Systems to minimize the impact of the virus.
- All of our facilities are currently open and we are processing and shipping orders as usual.
- Our outside sales staff has been asked to limit customer contact with the exception of emergencies. All are available via email, text, phone or video chat in order to respond quickly to your needs.
- We have arranged for all “high-risk” employees that are over 65 to work from home.
- All visitors without approved appointments will not be permitted. If available, disposable gloves will be made available for approved visitors while they are in the facility for their protection and ours.
- Our supply chain team is working closely with our supplier base to avoid unnecessary disruption in service for our customers.
The safety of our distributors, customers and employees is always our top priority. We continue to incorporate the information and directions provided by the local government and public health agencies in our plans, so we may act decisively and accurately in everyone’s best interest.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us for more information, please call (843) 662-5236 or email email@example.com. We will also post updates or changes to our website at safe-harbor.com.