Track Pans for Railcars & Tanker Trucks
In general, spill containment is when there is a spill of chemicals, oils, sewage, or any other hazardous material that is contained with either barriers or drainage systems. This is necessary to our markets we serve, such as railcars, trucking, and oil, because these chemicals or materials would harm the environment. Safe Harbor specializes in railcar spill containment by developing industrial grade track pans in rail and truck designs.
Railcar Spill Containment Materials
Safe Harbor's track pans have contained chemicals and hazardous materials including:
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Epoxy Painted Materials
- High Chemical Resistant Materials
Railcar Track Pan Benefits:
- Environmental Containment Of Incidental Drips And Spills.
- Liquid Or Dry Bulk Loading Containment Applications.
- Rail, Truck And Combination Designs Available.
- Rugged Metal Construction Provides Greater Impact Resistance.
- Standard 3'-0 Cross Walk Provides A Sure-Footed Passage Across Pan System.
- Pan Systems Designed To Provide Positive Flow To Drain Outlet.
- Available In Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel, Or Mill Steel Finishes
Our railcar track pans are designed to meet your requirements, and aid in containing spills at industrial rail sidings and other facilities. Call (843) 679-6888 for a free site evaluation.