Railcar Spill Containment Track Pans
In general, spill containment is when there is a spill of chemicals, oils, sewage, or any other hazardous material that is contained with either barriers or drainage systems. This is necessary our markets we service, such as railcars, trucking, and oil, because these chemicals or materials would harm the environment. Safe Harbor specializes in railcar spill containment by developing industrial grade track pans in rail and truck designs.
Do you have protection? Safe Harbor spill containment track pans will help in the unlikely event of a spill while loading your liquid tank trucks or railcars. Safe Harbor can handle any job, whether your application calls for
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Epoxy Painted Materials
- High Chemical Resistant Materials
Track Pan Benefits & Features:
- Environmental Containment Of Incidental Drips And Spills.
- Liquid Or Dry Bulk Loading Containment Applications.
- Rail, Truck And Combination Designs Available.
- Rugged Metal Construction Provides Greater Impact Resistance.
- Standard 3'-0 Cross Walk Provides A Sure Footed Passage Across Pan System.
- Pan Systems Designed To Provide Positive Flow To Drain Outlet.
- Available In Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel, Or Mill Steel Finishes
Our railcar track pans are designed to meet your requirements, and aid in containing spills at industrial rail sidings and other facilities. Call (843) 679-6888 for a free site evaluation.